Diane Eichler brings 20+ years of experience in branding, marketing, and advertising for global brands. She is the co-founder of Decibel Blue®, a full-service creative marketing and public relations agency that has developed a proprietary system to help clients Sound Loud®. This approach molds strategy and imagination into fresh ideas focused on growth and a high return on investment. Founded in 2005, the company has offices in Phoenix and Denver and was recognized in 2014 as the winner of Ragan/PR Daily’s Ace Award for best Integrated Communications Agency in the nation. Current clients include Dunkin’ Donuts, NextCare Urgent Care, Cancer Treatment Centers of America and Realty Executives International.
The early portion of Diane’s career was spent at Toyota Motor Sales as a Director of Marketing and then agency lead for the North American launch of the Toyota Celica, Spyder, and ECHO.
Diane’s category expertise continued to expand, overseeing successful campaigns in real estate, technology, banking and finance, healthcare and wellness, non-profit, education, sports and entertainment, telecommunications, QSR, retail, law, broadcasting, and hospitality.
As the Director of Communications for Realty Executives International, she supervised teams in the development of internal communications and media relations campaigns. As Director of Client Services at SHR Perceptual Management, she worked closely on the branding of the agency’s marquee accounts including just the first three on her alphabetical list — Andre Agassi, Apple, and Alaska Airlines.
Throughout her career, Diane has been recognized within her industry. Awards include:
- 2010, OBIE (Outdoor Advertising Association of America) Award Finalist — My Sister’s Attic Campaign
- 2007, Phoenix American Marketing Association PRiSM Award for Best Outdoor Campaign — Centerpoint Condominiums
- 2006, Best Overall Marketing Campaign for Telluride Ski and Golf Resort, National Ski Areas Association
- 2004, National Telly Award, Best Commercial — Oscar de la Renta, “Oscar de la Renta Home for Century”
- 2004, National Telly Award, Best Commercial — Rooms To Go, “American Gothic”
- Featured in PRINT, Communication Arts and GRAPHIS publications
Diane actively participates in philanthropic initiatives and is presently a Community Relations Board Member at Planned Parenthood of Arizona, a member of the Phoenix Suns Charities 88 and an incoming board member of the Rocky Mountain Chapter of Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.